Blog Top Sites

Blog Top Sites

Redesigning, brb.

I'm sick of using a template and am going to spend my time off in the next few days to researching blogger layout designs then finding a template to practice on, then making my own. Should be a fun adventure. I haven't coded anything in a while, so... yeah. But in the meantime, if anyone (and by this I mean Rachel, my one follower) notices sudden influx of crap when checking here... that is why.

On a side note, if anyone with marginal artistic talent does happen to read this, I am looking for someone to draw me a super awesome demon llama to use as a logo of sorts. I would repay you in cookies and/or pimpage for your site or whatever. I would attempt, but my artistic talent is rather non-existent.

Here's an example of what I mean:



Edit:

Despite my general lack of artistic talent, I found a tutorial on how to draw a llama and practiced in paint. I liked what I saw, so I put a ring on it... *ahem* I mean of course that I designed a layout around it. Well, okay, I designed a nifty colour scheme and created a banner in photoshop to go with it. All of the real coding work for this layout can be credited to Our Blog Templates, so give them a round of applause. Super yay for having a pretty customized layout instead of that crap boring template!

The banner feels a little... empty, so I might change that. Will be attempting to add a couple more widgets and fix any mistakes in colouring. Let me know if you notice any issues.

Post a Comment

the girl

the girl

the blog

This blog is about me - my musical discoveries, my efforts to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle, my wedding plans, my adventures and mishaps as I navigate the world. Sometimes it'll be boring, sometimes it'll be sad, sometimes I hope it'll be hilarious. Stick around for recipes, photographs, lists, musings, music and ramblings a-plenty.

stalkers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP