Blog Top Sites

Blog Top Sites

I really need to stop being lazy when it comes to dinner

Cheez-its are delicious, but they aren't dinner. Even though I seem to think so. Neither is ice cream, half a chocolate Easter bunny (the head, natch) or trail mix. Snacks, Jocelyn, do not = dinner. Sure, my calories more or less equal out but it's obvs far better to have veggies and chicken over junk. (And no, for the record, I did not eat all of the above in one sitting - that I can at least be honest about haha.)

I must get over my anti-cooking attitude before it destroys me. As soon as this moving adventure is complete, I vow to make one new recipe a week and post about it in this blog.

Breakfast and lunch are easy. I love lunch, it's my best meal of the day and I plan it out so nicely. But dinner just doesn't happen unless Terrell is involved or I order out, which is bad for my wallet and my diet. Plarg.

Post a Comment

the girl

the girl

the blog

This blog is about me - my musical discoveries, my efforts to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle, my wedding plans, my adventures and mishaps as I navigate the world. Sometimes it'll be boring, sometimes it'll be sad, sometimes I hope it'll be hilarious. Stick around for recipes, photographs, lists, musings, music and ramblings a-plenty.

stalkers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP