Blog Top Sites

Blog Top Sites

Finnish Finnish Finnish Finnish Goodbye Finnish!

Just finished Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. Brilliant. Made me laugh out loud a LOT. Everything I needed right now.

Third Eye Blind is the soundtrack to my life.

And there's things I'd like to do
That you don't believe in
I would like to build something
But you'll never see it happen

And there's this burning, like there's always been
I've never been so alone
And I've never been so alive

Post a Comment

the girl

the girl

the blog

This blog is about me - my musical discoveries, my efforts to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle, my wedding plans, my adventures and mishaps as I navigate the world. Sometimes it'll be boring, sometimes it'll be sad, sometimes I hope it'll be hilarious. Stick around for recipes, photographs, lists, musings, music and ramblings a-plenty.

stalkers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP